This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Here Comes The Sun!

It's hard to believe, but the rain has disappeared. For two weeks we did not see the sun at all, and now? I'm sunburnt! I haven't been sunburnt for years. Okay, nothing to cheer about really, but it's great to see that yellow ball back in the sky. I'd almost forgotten what it's called!

The book recommendation of the day that goes with this post is the following:
Chinua Achebe - Anthills of the Savannah

If you've read it, you'll know why!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

All those Aussies who have taken up residence in Oehringen brought the sun with them ;)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oehr... where are they? lol

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

ahhhh, down south! poor aussies :P

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home