This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Still alive

This hasn't been updated in a while, but it will be again soon. Got some nice new music for my birthday (Artcic Monkeys... eeeeee SHEFFIELD! and Sons and Daughters... eeeee a band I got to see in SHEFFIELD!). Must share some new stuff soon, so keep visiting. ;)

And happy Mother's Day on Sunday for those to whom it applies. Errrr yeah. o.o

2 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

How slack am I? Dunno how I missed this but my thingie didn't tell me you'd updated. Hmpfff

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you are forgiven :P

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home