This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Seasons of Love

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you
measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of
love.

525,600 minutes! 525,000 moments to plan. 525,600 minutes - how can you measure
the life of a woman or man?

In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or
the way that she died.

It’s time now to sing out, although it’s not the end. To celebrate remember a
year in the life of a friend. Remember the love! Remember the love! Remember
the love! Measure in love. Seasons of love! Seasons of love.



So far so good, 2005 lies in the past for some of us. 19 mins until I'll have another glass of wine. 2006 will be a year of less chocolate (hopefully) and more sex (?).
Also RENT will come to our cinemas in 2006. Sounds good to me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

That's lovely :)

Drinking a toast to less choccy, more sex and lots and lots of love.

Glückliches Neujahr!!

xxx

9:07 PM  
Blogger esteban said...

Hi Jess, I´m Esteban. My cousin is in front of me and I am trying to communicate with you, that I don´t know how do you smell or where do you live and I´m not talking with my cousin. This is internet. This is our time. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don´t. I was surfing on the web the name of the band who sings... "this is for lovers running away..." and I looked on your blog for some reason. Maybe you can help me with the name of the band. Tonight I was driving in my car alone, for one hour at 2 am without a goal or direction to go. I was just enjoying the music, the city and the night. It was beautiful. Driving alone in the night in one of the most populated citys in the world. It must be the same reason of why I´m writing for you. Any way. I care for you. I hope you have a great day and a peaceful and happy life.

Esteban
www.estebanazuela.com

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home