This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Friday, September 16, 2005

We Are Heroes!

(and heroines)

One of the better German bands are Wir Sind Helden. Due to the success of their debut 'Die Reklamation' (The Reclamation), German pop music was 'in' again. Loads of new German bands emerged, e.g. Juli, but most of them aren't half as good as WSH.

Earlier this year, Wir Sind Helden released their second album 'Von Hier An Blind', another huge success.

One of my favourite songs is 'Du Erkennst Mich Nicht Wieder' (You Don't Recognise Me). Here you go. :)

Wir Sind Helden - Du Erkennst Mich Nicht Wieder

16 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

I'll have to listen a bit later but hieeeeee :D

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

mushyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug*

how r you? :D

oh n hieeeeeeeeee

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

I'm ok, tired but ok :) *hug*

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm so nosy about what happened. lol It's like a thriller. o.o

Did you listen to the song?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol nosey bugger ;) I haven't listened to it yet. I try not to stay on for long cos I don't like this keyboard lol.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

nosy is me :D

i wonder if dutch keyboards are like german keyboards

x and y reversed? question mark and _ and fukll stop etc in the wrong place?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hmm looking, looking ... everything seems to be in the same place but there are a few different characters - like the - ok I can't even figure out how to type it lol, the euro sign.

And this is also an ergonomic keyboard so it's split down the middle and on an angle. It's hard to get used to.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

€... that's even on an English keyboard :D

you should see a German keyboard with umlauts, that'll confuse ya :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

That's it! lol

Nooooooo ty, this one's bad enough :p

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I think Australia should take over the € just to be a rebellious Commonwealth member!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

We're already rebellious ;) hehe

And just my luck, that link has expired lol :/

4:50 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VE4R2F9K5AVO04XNZJ5EEW44N

just for you... seven days :P

10:54 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Awww taaaaaa I feel so special now :D

I like, I like. How about a full translation? teehee

I'm gonna scoot now before you hit me lol.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I just noticed I didn't give you the song I was writing about! lol This one's called 'Monument', tis a good one though.

we'll see about translations :P

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

lmao I really noticed too ;)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

observant mushmush :P

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home