This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Something very rare


We all know ALF; the alien life form that totally messed up the life of the Tanners. Both the real life sitcom and the cartoon were a huge success. And I suppose everybody knows the theme tune.
In some countries, however, other ALF songs were released. In 1989, the German voice of ALF (Tommy Piper) and some German singer (will add her name as soon as I find out) released the song 'Hallo Alf, hier ist Rhonda' (Hello Alf, this is Rhonda). This song was in the German charts for 12 weeks. When I was young, it was one of my favourite songs because I loved the tune and the voice of the singer. I'm way past that, but listening to this song after such a long time put a smile upon my face, so I'm sharing this with whoever is reading this. :P

And as I said, this song is very rare. But listen to it yourself. It's very 80s...


ALF - Hallo Alf, hier ist Rhonda

5 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

Yup, the word verification will help ... it seems to work well for others :)

Strange but although I know Alf and how huge it was, I never actually saw a single show lol. Makes me wonder what else was on at that time that I must have been watching.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

hope so :)

u never watched ALF? it was huge in the 80s o.o

what did you watch ?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Yeah I know it was, heaps of my friends were into it. I dunno what I was watching, probably Love Boat or Charlie's Angels, something like that lol.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

awww I used to watch Love Boat in the early 90s. :) didn't watch charlie's angels that much, but I've seen it.

hooray, you're still checking this :D

gonna post in places again soon, got a test today :s

5:35 AM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Course I am :D Good luck on the test.

I'll post in other places again soon too lol. ;)

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home