This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well, that's Lucky!

Just a random one today.

Today, for the very first time, a guy hit on me, in the town where I study that is. Not for the first time ever. :P Why am I posting this? I now know that guys who take a 'no' still exist!
In Frankfurt every guy hits on you, and none of them takes a 'no'! I was beginning to think all men were like that! But a guy called Lucky proved me wrong. Thank you very much for the ego boost. :P

Well, that's...

6 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

Hehe it is good for the ego. Tsk at not taking no for an answer though ... knee 'em in the yarbles hehe

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

well, that's in the past anyway, people are just more open down South, and more persistent :s not good for a girlie from the North lol

I lost my moonie heart last night :( Took it off for a bath and then it was gone arghhhh

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol It wouldn't be good for me either.

Hmm it must be somewhere. Keep looking Gobbleguts ;)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Got itttttttttt

Dad must have found it somewhere *officially teddy's again* whew!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hahaha yaaaaaaay :D

11:18 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

indeedy :D

must add some more entertainment news, posting too much random stuffy stuff

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home