This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

StEx Goodbye Show

Soooooooo...*
Tomorrow is the day. Going to Bochum to see the last show of the current cast. Really looking forward to it, even though it'll make me very nostalgic and I don't really want to see the 'oldies' leave.
Report will follow... maybe. :P

*Gemmy, I can't stop starting my posts with that expression now, and it's all your fault!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mushster said...

Soooooooo hehehe ... enjoy!

I know I'll hear all about it .. for the next 1o years ;)

Have a great time and if you cry, don't wipe snot all over them while you're hanging about the stage door hehe.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

The day is hereeeeeeee

Could hardly sleep, how sad...
was gonna leave now, but the online train schedule fooled me and showed me the times for tomorrow, so I gotta wait and take the next train, will still be there 4 hours before the show though lol
and yes, you WILL hear about it, there's no escaping me :P

6:15 AM  
Blogger Mushster said...

I know!

bug bug bug lol

2:25 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

you sound like teddy now :P

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home