This Is For Lovers Running Away

Let's keep this short'n'sweet. I'm Jess, and this is my pop culture blog. Feel free to contribute. All spammer comments end up in the bin. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

TV nostalgia

I am always amazed by the amount of great TV tunes my childhood has to offer. So many cartoon and tv themes, esp. those of the 80s, are very recognisable, if not to say genius. I will try and share some themes I collected lately. At present, I'm going through what you might want to call a TV theme mania. I just can't stop listening to those tunes, they're addictive! Maybe it's just because I have fond memories connected to those cartoons. However, I rest my case, they really did come up with excellent tunes in the 80s, and also in the early 90s.

Here's the theme from 'Out Of This World' in wav format:

Out Of This World - Theme

I'd post a link to a CD featuring this theme, but I'm not sure such a CD exists. So enjoy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home